Japanese Kanji And Kana Workbook: A Self Study Workbook For Learning Japanese Characters: Ideal For Jlpt And Ap Exam Prep
Japanese Kanji and Kana Workbook offers a systematic approach to learning Japanese characters. It is designed to be used with the best-selling Japanese Kanji & Kana: A Guide to the Japanese Writing System. Presenting all 92 Hiragana and Katakana and 617 high-frequency Kanji characters, this character workbook teaches you how to write the Kanji and Kana neatly and correctly. Included for each character are the Japanese and Chinese readings, stroke order writing guides, English meanings, vocabulary, radicals, and ample space for writing practice. This valuable Japanese language book also includes an introduction explaining how to begin learning the Japanese writing system and two Kanji indexes--one by radicals, the other by readings. The 617 kanji characters provided cover all Kanji required to take the AP Japanese Language and Culture Exam and the JLPT levels N5, N4, and N3.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tuttle Pub
- ISBN-13: 9784805314487
- ISBN: 4805314486
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: CSM BLG WK