Japanese: The Written Language
The second volume of Japanese: The Written Language guides high-beginning learners toward proficiency in reading and composing Japanese in realistic contexts. Building on the katakana syllabary presented in Volume 1, it introduces the hiragana syllabary and 100 kanji as well as reading and writing strategies. The main text includes drills and exercises set in realistic sociocultural contexts. This is the companion workbook. Audio files are also accessible online.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Yale Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780300109535
- ISBN: 0300109539
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: CSM WKB