It?S Always The Heart Bible Study Guide
This is an introspective ten-week companion Bible study guide that complements the book It's Always the Heart, written by cardiologist Arthur E. Constantine, MD. It is intended to engage you and lead you on a spiritual journey with thought-provoking questions about the issues of the heart that affect us all. It is designed to identify areas of weakness where the heart needs changing and stimulate personal reflection, enabling you to find answers that allow the heart to evolve into a healthy spiritual and physical state to live the life God intended. Included in the study guide are insightful questions, Bible references, and meditation points. These are intended to inspire you and the study group to a deeper exploration of the binding of the physical and spiritual heart.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Westbow Press
- ISBN-13: 9781490873831
- ISBN: 149087383X
- Publication Year: 2016