I wrote this manuscript as a journal documentation of my brain tumor diagnosis, discovery and decision making process, a journey spanning approximately twelve months, leading up to my final chosen method of treatment. Some of the chapters are humorous, some rather poignant and some include a lot of medical details. My whole point was to let readers know what that was like, a long and involved investigative process. I include some self-coaching strategies, helpful resources and lots of email exchanges with friends, family and doctors. May all who read this find something in its chapters that resonates with your head and heart.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Balboa Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781504397636
- ISBN: 1504397630
- Publication Year: 2018