It For Property People
Many property people like to ignore IT. If it works, it becomes another chore which runs your life. If, or in many cases, when it doesn t work, it is more of a problem than it is worth. A few recognise IT as a useful, but often frustrating, tool.Assuming that you have decided to use IT more effectively as part of your efficiency drive, this book will show you how to approach the whole project, not just the technology. This book starts with the business and those elements of day to day work which need to be improved. Thus, the business case will be based on business improvements and the resulting specification and tender will solve the particular problem.This book is not about technology. It is about how IT can be used by business to make better returns on investment. The book examines how information creates value in property; it looks at how to prioritise IT investment against many competing demands and provides a robust framework for selecting and implementing the right technology *Only book in the market to address information in property and how to implement solutions*Uses techniques based on tried and tested models*Global case studies of success stories in using property information
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Estates Gazette Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780728204799
- ISBN: 0728204797
- Publication Year: 2005