It Changed My Life: After The Vietnam War, Living With Ptsd And Rsd
The world of a combat veteran consists of violence and killings, and itas either kill or be killed. Post traumatic stress disorder is no stranger to a vet during wartime and after. Depression is now becoming a major part of my life, and war experiences or flashbacks have entered my life. Reflex sympathetic dystrophy is sharing first place with PTSD as my worst enemy. RSD can be explained in two wordsachronic painaand itas a combat-related injury produced by a traumatic force. I think it should be mandatory that all combat war veterans receive psychological examinations before a vet goes home after a tour of duty. Because itas not mandatory now, about sixty to seventy percent of the homeless are Vietnam veterans who possibly suffer from PTSD. After reading my book, please write or call your congressman or congresswoman and make this psychological exam mandatory for all veterans.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781604410983
- ISBN: 1604410981
- Publication Year: 2010