by Woody Guthrie (1986)
Description: Dust jacket protected with mylar. Good reading copy.. Published by Penguin USA 1986 Good Condition. water damage through introduction page x. Binding starting to loosen on pg 26 and 27 In our Copperfield store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5) Dust jacket condition: Very Good Spine notes: Wear to top and bottom. Slight cocking End papers: Clean Description: Hardback
Synopsis: In the biggest and most ambitious book of his career, Stephen King gives us not only his most towering epic of horror but a surprising re-illumination of the corridor through which we pass from the bright mysteries of childhood to those of maturity.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1986
- Listing Date: 12/09/2017
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A