Isle Of Fire: Key The First, The Vulcan's Price
What waits for us beyond the veil of death? Or is death the ultimate end? Camran discovers the answer to these questions, at least when it comes to his existence and that of a number of others. In this, the first volume of "Isle of Fire," Camran finds himself in a land of mystery, of magic. It's a strange and beautiful world that is on the verge of descending into a land of evil darkness. The Oracle of the Fourth Order foretells of a time when seven people will arrive from other planets and seek a magical bridge. But only one of these new arrivals will be from the planet earth. If the bridge can be found and its secrets unlocked, then death and darkness will be banished forever. Camran and six companions set out on a quest for this illusive bridge. The Oracle is their guide. Life in this strange world is wondrous and yet filled with unknown dangers. This group of seven must overcome all obstacles and difficulties, including death itself, in order to reach a successful conclusion to their quest, and thus gain the first key to eternal life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Iuniverse Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780595374335
- ISBN: 0595374336
- Publication Year: 2005