Inviting Writing: Teaching & Learning Writing Across The Primary Curriculum
There are opportunities for teaching and learning writing in all subjects and all lessons. This book supports you to find these opportunities and to plan, assess and develop children's writing for a range of purposes in a range of styles. Chapters cover every curriculum subject and explore the unique writing opportunities for each one. It helps you to focus on teaching the skills of composition and on taking writing forward. Examples of good practice are included throughout, alongside suggestions for teaching activities. This book also outlines the many ways in which children's writing can be evidenced and encourages you to reconsider the ways in which children's progress in writing can be tracked and captured. This is a new practical guide to teaching writing across the curriculum.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Learning Matters
- ISBN-13: 9781473991613
- ISBN: 1473991617
- Publication Year: 2017