Investigation Of Blowout And Fire Grand Isle Block 93, Well C 4st Ocs G 2628
Lease OCS-G 02628 covers approximately 5,000 acres and is located in Grand Isle Block 93, Gulf of Mexico, offshore, Louisiana. The lease was issued to Mobil Oil Exploration and Producing Southeast, Inc., who became the operator effective 28 March 1974. Subsequently, Vastar Offshore, Inc. purchased the right and title and assumed the role of operator after approval by the MMS on 20 January 1999. Vastar was merged with BP Exploration and Production Inc., who became the Operator when approved on 25 April 2002. The lease is owned by the Operator 100 percent. Brief
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781503271555
- ISBN: 1503271552
- Publication Year: 2015