Introductory Differential Equations
Introductory Differential Equations, Fifth Edition provides accessible explanations and new, robust sample problems. This valuable resource is appropriate for a first semester course in introductory ordinary differential equations (including Laplace transforms), but is also ideal for a second course in Fourier series and boundary value problems, and for students with no background on the subject. The book provides the foundations to assist students in learning not only how to read and understand differential equations, but also how to read technical material in more advanced texts as they progress through their studies.Gives students a complete foundation on the subject, providing a strong basis for learning how to read technical material in more advanced textsIncludes new, comprehensive exercise sets throughout, ranging from straightforward to challengingOffers applications and extended projects relevant to the real-world through the use of examples in a broad range of contexts
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Academic Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780128149485
- ISBN: 0128149485
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 5