Introduction To Information Systems: Supporting And Transforming Business
The goal of Introduction to Information Systems is to teach all business majors, especially undergraduates, how to use information technology to master their current or future jobs and to help ensure the success of their organization. To accomplish this goal, this text helps students become informed users; that is, persons knowledgeable about information systems and information technology. The focus is not merely placed on learning the concepts of information technology, but rather on applying those concepts to facilitate business processes. The content concentrates on placing information systems in the context of business, so that students will more-readily grasp the concepts presented in the text. The theme of this book is What's In IT for Me? This question is asked by all students who take this course. The book will show you that IT is the backbone of any business, whether a student is majoring in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, or Production/Operations Management. This text is an unbound, three hole punched version.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781119108009
- ISBN: 1119108004
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: 6 UNBND