International Corporate And Investment Banking ? Practice And Law
* A comprehensive coverage of law and practice* Examines in detail all the evidence and documentation required* Provides all the essential law and practice required in the fieldThose involved in transactions with corporate banks must ensure that the correct legal principles are adhered to and that exactly the right documentation is properly used. This book provides all the essential information on the legal practices and problems for dealing in international banking law from the principles of private international law through the structure of loan agreements to mergers and acquisitions. Having dealt with these underlying principles and practices, it then examines, in detail, the vital documentation including facility letters and loan agreements, syndication, documentary credits, swaps, and project and acquisition finance.Written for corporate and investment bankers as well as advanced students of banking.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Stylus Pub Llc
- ISBN-13: 9780852976968
- ISBN: 0852976968
- Publication Year: 2005