Alice Kaseberg's respected Intermediate Algebra: Everyday Explorations, Fourth Edition, helps students build confidence in algebra. This text's popularity is attributable to the author's use of guided discovery, explorations, and problem solving, all of which help students learn new concepts and strengthen their skill retention. Known for an informal, interactive style that makes algebra more accessible to students while maintaining a high level of mathematical accuracy, Intermediate Algebra includes a host of teaching and learning tools that work together for maximum flexibility and a high student success rate. With the Fourth Edition, instructors have access to an Instructor's Annotated Edition that provides additional examples, as well as a robust Instructor's Resource Manual, algorithmic computerized testing, and an extensive online homework system.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- ISBN-13: 9780495108382
- ISBN: 0495108383
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: 4