Bestselling Intermediate Algebra: Discovery and Visualization retains the strengths of its predecessors: high-quality writing, abundant exercises, strong pedagogical features, and a complete supplements package. The Third Edition employs graphing technology as an integral part of a discovery-based learning approach. Developed for a one-semester intermediate algebra course, this text thoughtfully incorporates the NCTM and AMATYC standards, while its multiple approaches to math, based on the Rule of Four, accommodate a variety of learning styles and ensure that students learn to solve problems and apply mathematical concepts across disciplines.Eduspace is Houghton Mifflin's online learning tool. Powered by Blackboard, Eduspace is a customizable, powerful and interactive platform that provides instructors with text-specific online courses and content. The Hubbard/Robinson Intermediate Algebra course features algorithmic exercises and test bank content in question pools.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- ISBN-13: 9780395953082
- ISBN: 0395953081
- Publication Year: 1999
- Edition: 2