Bestselling Intermediate Algebra: Discovery and Visualization retains the strengths of its predecessors: high-quality writing, abundant exercises, strong pedagogical features, and a complete supplements package. The Third Edition employs graphing technology as an integral part of a discovery-based learning approach. Developed for a one-semester intermediate algebra course, this text thoughtfully incorporates the NCTM and AMATYC standards, while its multiple approaches to math, based on the Rule of Four, accommodate a variety of learning styles and ensure that students learn to solve problems and apply mathematical concepts across disciplines.Eduspace is Houghton Mifflin's online learning tool. Powered by Blackboard, Eduspace is a customizable, powerful and interactive platform that provides instructors with text-specific online courses and content. The Hubbard/Robinson Intermediate Algebra course features algorithmic exercises and test bank content in question pools.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- ISBN-13: 9780395953082
- ISBN: 0395953081
- Publication Year: 1999
- Edition: 2