Interdisciplinary Approaches To Curriculum: Themes For Teaching
For undergraduate/graduate-level courses in Interdisciplinary Methods in Elementary and/or Middle School or Thematic Instruction, or a supplement to a Math, Science, or Social Studies Methods course. Building on current teaching philosophies and strategies, this text covers the what and how of developing techniques for exploring interdisciplinary connections across the curriculum using thematic units. User friendly in approach, it provides a principles-based perspective, step-by-step "how-to" guidelines - from planning, to implementation, to evaluation - and 10 detailed example application units with classroom-tested materials that can be used immediately with students.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780132277785
- ISBN: 0132277786
- Publication Year: 1997
- Edition: Subsequent