Interactive Teaching: Promoting Better Learning Using Peer Instruction And Just In Time Teaching
How can you engage your students and be sure they are learning the conceptual foundations of a lecture course? INTERACTIVE TEACHING introducesPeer Instruction and Just-in-Time Teaching two innovative techniques for lectures that use in-class discussion and immediate feedback to improve student learning.These techniques are now being used successfully in many disciplines.In this DVD, Harvard University physicist Eric Mazur demonstrates the use ofPeer Instruction and Just-in-Time Teaching. The DVD serves as an interactive workshop that can be used by individual teachers or in group training sessions to learn about these techniques. New and experienced teachers can navigate at their own pace and focus on what interests them most.This DVD will also help you implement interactive teaching in your own classroom.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley
- ISBN-13: 9780131580305
- ISBN: 0131580302
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: DVD