Integrated Evaluation Of Disability
There are overwhelming demands for health and rehabilitation services due to rise in the number of disabled people. The existing literature on disability evaluation has only focused on impairment or functional limitation or earning capacity. They have not considered the skills fundamental to live, learn and work successfully in the community. This book addresses integrated evaluation of disability using `Clinical Tools', `Activity Participation Skills Assessment Scale', `Personal Factors Measurement Scale', and `Environmental Factors Measurement Scale'. Physicians from all disciplines can use this method to evaluate disability pertaining to their respective fields. Key Features Applies the principles of `World Health Organization's International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health - ICF' Includes case studies in the hypothetical model in this book Includes a Ready Reckoner Impairment Table provides impairment score for 120 common clinical conditions Consists of an integrated software which computes percentage of disability for clinical conditions
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: --
- Publisher: CRC Press
- ISBN-13: 9781138501904
- ISBN: 1138501905
- Publication Year: 2018