Stalkers and visions and boys. Oh my. Life as a teenage triplet has suddenly been turned upside down for Cheyenne Hawkins. After surviving a fatal car accident and burying a friend, she is faced with learning to manage her newfound gift- the shocking and sometimes terrifying ability to see the memories of others. Cheyenne wants nothing more than to just be a normal sophomore and continue pitching on her high school team. But with someone sending her threatening messages and watching her, normal is nowhere in sight. Who is stalking her and why? Will she learn how to use her gift in time to prevent the stalker from carrying out the deadly threats? Join Cheyenne and her quirky friends and family as she learns that normal just might be overrated.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781534888463
- ISBN: 1534888462
- Publication Year: 2016