Inspector Morse Deceived By Flight
Part of the long-running British mystery series based on the stories by Colin Dexter, Inspector Morse: Deceived by Flight first aired in the U.K. in 1989. Inspector Morse (John Thaw) and Sergeant Lewis (Kevin Whately) investigate the death of a player for the Clarets XI cricket team, right before their annual match. Sports radio commentator Brian Johnston appears as Himself. This mystery was written by British screenwriter Anthony Minghella, who later directed The English Patient and The Talented Mr. Ripley. Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB North Olmsted
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: BFS
- UPC: 066805915406
- Region: Region 1