Insights And Observations Of Trial Court Research Attorneys: A Behind The Scenes Look At The Internal Operations Of Law And Motion Departments
Insights and Observations of Trial Court Research Attorneys sheds light on the decision-making process and working procedures in law and motion departments of California trial courts. Written by a former trial court research attorney, with contributions from colleagues who have also served in that capacity, the book reveals the little-known but critical role of trial court research attorneys, and their relationships with the judges who hear and determine law and motion matters.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Aspatore Books
- ISBN-13: 9780314287779
- ISBN: 0314287779
- Publication Year: 2013