Innovation Policy For Green Technologies: Guide For Policymakers In Transition Economies In Europe And Central Asia
Many transition economies in Europe and Central Asia are endowed with rich natural resources and biodiversity. At the same time, global climate change and associated extreme weather events are already affecting these countries, with serious economic and social consequences. The countries are now seeking new ways to accelerate the use of green technologies as a measure to adapt to the effects of the changing climate. This requires tailor-made innovation policy that integrates the environmental concerns of the country. This publication is a guide for policymakers to facilitate adoption and application of green technologies. It reflects the findings with special reference to green technologies carried out for Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan in 2012 and 2013.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: United Nations Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9789211170726
- ISBN: 9211170729
- Publication Year: 2014