Innovation Platforms For Agricultural Development: Evaluating The Mature Innovation Platforms Landscape
Innovation Platforms (IPs) form the core of many Agricultural Research for Development programmes, stimulating multi-stakeholder collaboration and action towards the realization of agricultural development outcomes. This book enhances the body of knowledge of IPs by focusing on mature innovation platforms in agricultural systems research, including the crop and livestock sectors, and innovations in farmer co-operatives and agricultural extension services.Resulting from an international IP case study competition, the examples reported will help the many actors involved with agricultural innovation platforms worldwide reflect on their actions and achievements (or failures), and find tools to share their experience. Chapters focus on the humid tropics, with studies from Central Africa, Ethiopia, India, Kenya, Nicaragua and Uganda. Authors reflect critically on the impact of innovation platforms and showcase their progress, providing an important sourcebook and inspiration for students, researchers and professionals.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138181717
- ISBN: 1138181714
- Publication Year: 2016