Ingrid Bergman: A Life In Pictures: 1915 1982 Stockholm, Berlin, Hollywood, Rome, New York, Paris, London
"Published to celebrate the centennary of her birth, this beautifully produced visual biography pays tribute to one of film's greatest actresses, the iconic Ingrid Bergman (1915-1982). Authorized by the Bergman family and co-edited by her daughter Isabella Rossellini, it collects more than 350 images of Bergman throughout her life and career, including many previously unpublished images from the family archive as well as unforgettable shots by the likes of Eve Arnold, Robert Capa, Cecil Beaton, and others. Complementing the photographs are an introduction by actress Liv Ullmann, a substantial interview with Bergman, and texts by John Updike, Martha Gellhorn, and more, making this an essential volume for Bergman fans and lovers of the cinema"--
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB NorthPointe Plaza
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Chronicle Books Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781452149554
- ISBN: 1452149550
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: Reprint