Information And Communication Technology Policy And Legal Issues For Central Asia: Guide For Ict Policymakers
This guide is aimed at strengthening the capacity of ICT policymakers in Central Asia. It examines the legal issues in five distinct areas: legal infrastructures, legal certainty, legal security, legal protection and legal deterrence. It highlights and discusses relevant developments, best practice initiatives at an international level, and provides recommendations to ICT policymakers.--Publisher's description.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Russian
- Publisher: United Nations Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9789214160366
- ISBN: 9214160368
- Publication Year: 2008