Industrial Organization: Theory And Practice
Industrial Organization: Theory and Practice punctuates its modern introduction to industrial organization with relevant empirical data, real world applications and case studies, to show students how to apply theoretical tools. Now in its fifth edition, the book continues to be a leading text in the field. All data, tables, empirical examples and cases in this new edition will be thoroughly updated. Further changes will include: A separate section on antitrust Expanded coverage of technological change, to incorporate more on optimal patent duration and spillover effects of research and development An expanded companion website with PowerPoint slides and additional questions and problems The book's mix of theory and application makes it the ideal undergraduate text for courses on industrial organization.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138068957
- ISBN: 1138068950
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 5 New