Inderbir Singh's Human Embryology
The new edition of this well-known text brings undergraduates fully up to date with the latest information on human embryology. Beginning with an overview of genetics, the female reproductive system, fertilisation, and early development of the embryo, the following sections each examine the development of a different embryonic system. The genetic and molecular aspects of each system are presented in tabular format and clinical correlations are highlighted in separate boxes to enhance learning. The eleventh edition features new chapters on genetics and molecular biology, the skeletal and muscular system, clinical applications, and embryology ready reckoner. The text is highly illustrated with clinical photographs and tables and each chapter includes case scenarios and review questions for self-assessment. Key points Fully revised, new edition presenting undergraduates with the latest information on human embryology Eleventh edition includes several new chapters Features case scenarios and review questions for self-assessment Previous edition (9789351521181) published in 2014
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub
- ISBN-13: 9789352701155
- ISBN: 9352701151
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 11