Improvised Medicine: Providing Care In Extreme Environments
"Improvised Medicine is written for healthcare providers treating patients during a crisis situation or in a primitive environment, for diseases and disorders they have little or no hands-on experience with. The book begins with situational analysis and basic needs in a crisis, then moves on to cover specific triage, diagnosis, and stabilization efforts. It then provides medical interventions for surgical and non-surgical problems"--Provided by publisher.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- ISBN-13: 9780071847629
- ISBN: 0071847626
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: 2 Reprint