Implementing Cybersecurity: A Guide To The National Institute Of Standards And Technology Risk Management Framework
The book provides the complete strategic understanding requisite to allow a person to create and use the RMF process recommendations for risk management. This will be the case both for applications of the RMF in corporate training situations, as well as for any individual who wants to obtain specialized knowledge in organizational risk management. It is an all-purpose roadmap of sorts aimed at the practical understanding and implementation of the risk management process as a standard entity. It will enable an "application" of the risk management process as well as the fundamental elements of control formulation within an applied context.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Auerbach Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781498785143
- ISBN: 149878514X
- Publication Year: 2017