Imogene King: A Conceptual Framework For Nursing
Nurses routinely set goals for, and frequently with, clients. And yet how often is that process examined from a nursing theory perspective?This book provides a succinct overview of Imogene King's theory which emphasizes client participation and mutual goal-setting and provides an interactive framework for nurses. Evans describes the origin of the theory and its underlying assumptions and provides examples for application.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sage Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9780803945791
- ISBN: 0803945795
- Publication Year: 1991