In an unfamiliar city, Jessica Langdon, an aeronautical engineer, has just seen her daughter murdered. Her vow of vengeance rockets her into a tidal wave of danger and deception. With only a set of initials and two words to go on, she takes an alias and tracks down the killers. Fear is her only companion until she meets Special Agent Hunter Rawls. But he wants her to stay out of his ongoing investigation of "the corporation," a mammoth organization whose powerful members will stop at nothing to achieve their purpose--- a plot of conspiracy that threatens a takeover of the United States government. And she will stop at nothing to stop them all.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Author Solutions
- ISBN-13: 9781440186363
- ISBN: 1440186367
- Publication Year: 2009