I Would Die For You: One Student's Story Of Passion, Service & Faith
In a day of iPods and MySpace, when adolescents can seem self-serving and self-absorbed, the powerful story of the life of BJ Higgins proves that things can be otherwise. BJ's life was one of passionate service to God and to other people. He even inspired Bart Millard, lead singer of Mercy Me, to write and record a song to honor him. After a six-week battle with an infection contracted on the mission field, BJ's earthly life was over--he was only 15 years old.I Would Die for You tells BJ's inspiring story. It combines the writing of parents Brent and Deanna Higgins with selections from BJ's journals, school papers, and blog, along with true stories from family members, church and hospital staff, and friends. Through this multi-layered text, youth pastors, teens, and those involved in missions work will get a glimpse of a young man who gave his life to God, lived the gospel, and died for his devotion. Stirring and full of encouragement, I Would Die for You is poised to inspire a new generation of believers to give their lives in God's service.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Kirkwood
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Fleming H Revell Co
- ISBN-13: 9780800732448
- ISBN: 0800732448
- Publication Year: 2008