I Just Want You To Know
The best way to describe this book is to describe what it is not. It is not a book to explain away a parents behavior. It is not a book to defend, excuse or rationalize. It is not a book about addiction or disease. It is not a book about coping or helping a child to understand. It is not a book about the secrets we keep. It is a book about what occurs in the world of a child when ambivalence is present. It is about how a child talks to him or herself, choosing behaviors and an identity to accommodate their environment. It is a book about how those behaviors are still running adult lives. It is about the message every child and adult needs to believe about being whole, perfect and complete.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Balboa Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781504387835
- ISBN: 150438783X
- Publication Year: 2018