I Just Don't Look Good Naked Anymore
In this delightful collection of essays by Elton Cowart the reader will find insightful commentary about the times we live in, as well as amusing anecdotes about him and his neighbors that live in the community of Tanyard, Alabama, population 37. Elton started writing his column, "The View From Tanyard," shortly after moving to Alabama in 2001. He soon had a following that surprised him. "My columns ranged from being absurd to serious as a heart attack," said Cowart. This collection contains the columns that brought the most response from readers. "He made me a celebrity," says Tanyard's Honorary Mayor Joe Frank Harrison. "He put Tanyard on the map. I saw him do it with a magic marker."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wheatmark Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781587367823
- ISBN: 1587367823
- Publication Year: 2007