I Got It Good And That Ain't Bad!
Ivie Anderson was Duke Ellington's star female vocalist from 1935 to 1942. Unlike most other Anderson compilations, Jasmine's I Got It Good & That Ain't Bad combines her best Ellington sides with mature work from as late as 1946. The selection is uncommonly excellent, and focuses upon this singer's most dignified performances by avoiding some of Tin Pan Alley's more hackneyed material, for like the majestic Adelaide Hall and Edward Kennedy Ellington himself, Anderson had a lot of class. Here at last is a retrospective that portrays her at her very best. ~ arwulf arwulf, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Jasmine Records
- UPC: 604988256024