Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, Maria, And Nate
The year 2017 saw the most active and costly hurricane season on record. Moving photographs help tell the human stories of Harvey, hitting Texas and Louisiana; Irma, the strongest Atlantic basin hurricane ever recorded, pummeling Florida; and Maria, the worst natural disaster ever to hit Puerto Rico and Dominica. Detailed information tracks the paths of each storm, the clean-ups that followed, what remains to do.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Crabtree Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780778751847
- ISBN: 0778751848
- Publication Year: 2018