Hunt The Reaper
"Tom Clancy meets Star Wars!"In Steal the Reaper, Captain Ava Tan pulled off the boldest heist in history, but her success has created a whole new set of problems. Escorting Prince Kypa and Dr. Neil Garrett to Aiwa has exposed the Reaper's potential to the galaxy. Now, the hunt is on to seize her ship. Ava and her crew must face enemies on multiple fronts. Whoever commands the Reaper will control the galaxy's most powerful weapon and determine the fates of Earth and Aiwa.Meanwhile, the race to harvest newfound crystals on Earth is underway. Edmund Mathias, billionaire entrepreneur, is fast at work staking his claim on Challenger Deep's vast deposits. However, he soon discovers a second survivor from Kypa's ill-fated mission to Earth. Knowledge of this being's existence could jeopardize Mathias' plans to corner the crystal market on Earth. And with the threat of intergalactic harvesters looming large, Mathias must accelerate his plans to seize this opportunity before competition arrives. Failure is not an option, and no one will stand in Edmund's path to domination.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: --
- Publisher: Grandizer
- ISBN-13: 9781735750170
- ISBN: 1735750174
- Publication Year: 2023