Human Embryology: The Ultimate Usmle Step 1 Review
This book is a valuable tool for enabling students to recall the many details regarding human development and congenital diseases, and it is particularly valuable for those preparing for licensing exams. Copiously illustrated, each chapter consists of a singe page of illustrations coupled with a single page of focused, high-yield text. After each of the book's three parts, a series of practice questions tests the reader's recollection and understanding.Reader-friendly two-page chapter format (one page of text facing one page of figures)200 stunning line drawings prepared exclusively for this bookAttractive 2-color presentationQuick, efficient review of high-yield informationPractice test with MCQs
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hanley & Belfus
- ISBN-13: 9781560535614
- ISBN: 156053561X
- Publication Year: 2003