Html 4.01 Programmers Reference
HTML is the language of the web. If you need to build a web page, then you'll have to start with HTML. The new specification HTML 4.01 is a subversion of HTML 4 and defines the new features of the technology. In addition to the text, multimedia, and hyperlink features of the previous versions of HTML, HTML 4.01 supports more multimedia options, scripting languages, style sheets, better printing facilities, and supports new browser versions such as NN6, Opera 5 and IE6.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781861005335
- ISBN: 1861005334
- Publication Year: 2001