How To Succeed In Your Own Business
Removes much of the uncertainty from the small business venture by giving the first-time, untested entrepreneur a look at what to expect. For those already established in small businesses, it provides ways to analyze their operation and compare it to other successful ventures in their field. Brings together all the basic financial and management principles for succeeding in a small business, along with a wealth of specific operating data for over 80 different kinds of businesses.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780471031895
- ISBN: 0471031895
- Publication Year: 1978