How To Succeed As A Trial Lawyer
This book contains numerous pearls of wisdom, comprehensively discussing what effective trial lawyers eventually learn "on the job," every aspect of the civil litigation process, from first client meeting through appellate argument. The book illustrates how to avoid the mistakes inexperienced litigators frequently make, and includes what the traditional texts miss.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Bar Assn
- ISBN-13: 9781614388012
- ISBN: 1614388016
- Publication Year: 2013