How To Study Literature In English: A Guide For The Advancing Student
This text has been written for the student advancing into the study of literature at university, and is designed to give basic information on the concepts and methods of literary criticism. While pitched at Stage 1 students, it should prove equally useful for senior high school students, as well as for those who are pursuing a degree in English literature at higher undergraduate stages. Specifically, it bridges the gap between coursebooks relating to the Year 12 and 13 syllabus and the more specialized texts prescribed in university courses. For this reason, high school teachers will also find it an invaluable resource.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Paul & Co Pub Consortium
- ISBN-13: 9780908569908
- ISBN: 0908569904
- Publication Year: 1995
- Edition: 3 SUB