How To Start Your Own Business At School
Have you noticed how few jobs there are for young (and not so young) people these days? In some respects it is a shame, but if you look at it another way, it could be an amazing opportunity. We look for jobs in other people's business where there are none, but why don t we simply start our own business. Don t be out of work looking for a job, get yourself organised before you re out of work, or about to leave school before you start thinking about your future, get planning early. In this book I give you the history of working for yourself and working for others. Throughout history we actually spent more time working for ourselves instead of in someone else's employ. I give you details of seven different types of business that you could start but with today's technology my suggestion is to start an internet business. In theory you can start an internet business without any money. Get started today and see what you can do for yourself instead of working for others.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781517340698
- ISBN: 1517340691
- Publication Year: 2015