How To Start Your Own Business And Succeed
This book provides advice and guidance on almost every topic related to starting a small business. From finance to marketing it provides practical, down-to-earth advice that can help any budding entrepreneur succeed. This second edition contains sections on customer relations, retail operations, and managing computers. Readers will find 14 worksheets covering every aspect of operating a small business - managing personnel, managing productivity and growth, controlling manufacturing, raising money, analyzing the market and consumer behaviour. Also included is a complete outline for developing the all-important business plan. This edition also offers an IBM-compatible computer disk that can be used to create a balance sheet, develop an income statement, analyze cash flow, and use financial ratios to determine the current status of any business.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- ISBN-13: 9780079113290
- ISBN: 007911329X
- Publication Year: 1994
- Edition: HAR/DIS