How To Lead Others: Eight Lessons For Beginners
In any job, there will come a time when you are asked to lead other people. But while people are often well trained in the skill set of their particular profession, few people are ever taught how to lead. As such, those first steps into leadership can seem daunting - what do you actually do? How do you really lead? How do you build an effective team? And how do you lead colleagues who used to be your peers? How to Lead Others aims to convey the basics of leadership in a way that is concise, relevant and practical by breaking down leadership into eight simple lessons: * Defining the task; * Effective planning; * Briefing; * Controlling; * Motivating; * Organizing; * Evaluating; and * Leading by example. Aimed at those who, regardless of industry or business sector, are about take their first steps on the leadership path, or who are at an early stage in their career and realise that leadership responsibilities lie ahead of them, How to Lead Others is the essential handbook to one of the most important and challenging aspects of professional life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Business
- ISBN-13: 9781472956972
- ISBN: 1472956974
- Publication Year: 2019