How To Get Rich By Being Cheap: Cheap Is Not A Five Letter Word Its A 4 Letter Word Means Cash In Your Pocket
The king of cheap shows you how to make millions in real estate by buying right... CHEAP. He also gives you the step by step roadmap to saving money in every area of your life (and business). Tim Johnson is known as the king of cheap because he grew up in rough circumstances and was forced to learn to be cheap because there was no other way. With his tough childhood, if he didn't get it cheap, he wouldn't eat. As unfortunate as it is, starvation causes a person to think more clearly. To find a way. To make things work. Which is exactly what Tim did. Found solutions to getting things cheap. Since his impoverished childhood Tim has gone on to make millions with his strategies that get everything cheaper than you'd ever expect possible. For instance, a new house furnace for $250 instead of the $4,000 most people would expect to pay. Another example is when Tim bought an apartment building for only $30,000, talk about a great deal, right? Inside this book you'll have hundreds to cost saving tips, tricks and techniques to get anything you want, CHEAP! Whether you'd just like to be thriftier, or you're an experienced bargain hunting haggler, Tim Johnson will show you how to turn your savings into millions. If that sounds good to you, then keep reading...
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781491029831
- ISBN: 1491029838
- Publication Year: 2013