How To Draw And Fight Zombies
by Dunn, Ben/ Perry, Fred (ILT)/ Espinosa, Rod (ILT)/ Hutchison, David (ILT)/ Shannon, Kelsey (ILT)
Synopsis: When the dead walk the Earth, will you survive? Not unless you have this essential zombie guide and "How To Draw" handbook! Not only will you learn how to draw all types of zombies, you'll get skills and tips on how to defeat them and survive the Apocalypse! And with this new, pocket-sized edition, you don't need to worry about it taking up valuable space you can use for ammo! Don't let your artistic talents go to waste just 'cause the world has ended-this essential guide is here to help! So get up, arm yourself to the teeth, and start drawing! Oh, and don't forget the flamethrower...
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Date: --
- Listing Date: 02/07/2019
- Sold By: HPB Bandera
- Ships From: TX, United States
- Available Quantity: 1