How To Dad
OK, hurry up and grab me. We don't have long before the publishers realise I'm not one of those fancy parenting-help people. In here, you'll find some sort-of helpful tips, some pictures, some words and a few crack-up dad tales. I might not be a fancy parenting person, but I am a black belt in Dadding. Yes, that's a thing. It's totally a thing. I'm still making silly parenting videos, I'm still non-PC and I'm still a DAD. This is How to DAD: Volume 2. Back of book bit: DONE.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: A & U New Zealand
- ISBN-13: 9781760631505
- ISBN: 1760631507
- Publication Year: 2018