How To Create The Perfect Eyebrow
Presented as a textbook and workbook in one, How to Create the Perfect Eyebrow is the definitive source for teaching students and beauty professionals basic and advanced techniques for enhancing and perfecting any set of eyebrows. It features basic and advanced methods of measuring to properly place an eyebrow, including essential information regarding eye set, arch placement, beginning point, ending point, long-standing rules and corrective techniques. More than 100 photographs and other artwork, as well as quizzes, charts and a final test serve as excellent learning aides and promote better retention. The author has used her many years of experience to present a learning tool that will be invaluable in increasing client satisfaction and profits.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Clearwater Village
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Milady Pub Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781401833350
- ISBN: 1401833357
- Publication Year: 2003