How To Beat A Dui
This book is a guide in helping you understand what DUI is, with important information on what to do during your DUI stop, during the field sobriety tests, and after your arrest. It is meant to foster a dialogue between you and your attorney, so that your attorney can best defend you. You ll be prepared with what questions to ask and what information may be important to your case. DUI is a serious charge that can leave you with a permanent criminal record. DUI is a charge worth fighting. Education is your best defense against a DUI charge. This book is not a license to drive drunk. People who drive drunk can hurt or kill themselves and others. Never take the risk. If you feel that you have had too much to drink to drive safely, don t drive.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lawyers & Judges Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9781933264486
- ISBN: 1933264489
- Publication Year: 2008
- Edition: 1